Information contained herein is subject to change and cannot form part of an offer or contact. All renderings are artist’s impression only and all measurements are approximate. While every reasonable core has been taken in preparing it, the developer cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracy.
Symphony Life Berhad (“Symphony Life”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial and personal use only.
If you are browsing this Site as an employee/agent/member of any business organisation, you may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial purposes only within your business or organisation. This permission is given on the condition that we shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organisation), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without Symphony Life’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
- All material in the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text in the Site.
- Use of the Site is at your own risk. Symphony Life makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Symphony Life specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content in the Site. Neither Symphony Life nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access the Site, including any loss of profits, expectation or economic loss. Without limiting the foregoing, everything in the Site is provided to you on an “AS IS” basis, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Symphony Life. This material includes, but is not limited to, site maps, location maps, product design, floor plan, features and specifications of our product, artistic impressions and graphics. These materials are subject to change at any time without notice. Non-metric weights and measures are approximate. All monitor screens are measured diagonally; all monitor screen images contained in this database are simulated pictures unless otherwise indicated. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere in the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- Symphony Life assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text and images from the Site.
- The Site refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with Symphony Life for specific product/service availability in your locality.
- Symphony Life is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or derived from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Symphony Life may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Symphony Life disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, safety, virus-free and legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- Although Symphony Life may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like (where applicable) in the Site, Symphony Life is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Symphony Life will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Symphony Life to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Symphony Life may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Legal/Terms & Conditions hyperlink at the bottom of the Symphony Life Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- The trademarks are trademarks of Symphony Life and/or its affiliates. Any other trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or rights of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Symphony Life or such third party owner.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.